pREset and pREset LITE Thrombectomy Device
55 year old male with carotid "T" and M2 occlusion treated with pREset 6-30 and pREset LITE 4-20
- Carotid "T" occlusion caused by a cervical ICA occlusion (cervical ICA was already recanalized by stent angioplasty)
- Carotid "T" now fully recanalized with pREset 6-30
- Occlusion of M2 was treated with pREset LITE 4-20, Angio post treatment
pCONus Bifurcation Aneurysm Implant
55 year old female with right MCA Bifurcation Aneurysm treated with pCONus 4-25-8
- Asymptomatic wide neck (6mm) aneurysm. The superior and the inferior trunk of the MCA are partially integrated into the aneurysm neck
- The pCONus is implanted to prevent coils from displacement into the inferior trunk of the MCA.
- Second follow-up DSA about 4 months after the treatment confirms the complete aneurysm occlusion. The daughter aneurysm is no longer visible.
p64 Flow Modulation Device
73 year old female with left PComm-Aneurysm treated with Coils and p64
- Left PComm-Aneurysm with Pseudoaneurysm is located shortly before ICA/MCA bifurcation. Precise implant placement is of high importance.
- Aneurysm is partially coiled, then p64 is implanted to provide blood coagulation within the aneurysm.
- 4 month Follow-Up confirms the complete occlusion of the aneurysm. The pseudoaneurysm is no longer visible as well.